Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My First Award and It Already Has Snot On It



(sniffle) Thanks, No Cool Story. I'm truly and deeply touched.

I hereby pass on this award to four of the niftiest chicks I know:

Compulsive Writer, a marvelous community activist, mom, and cousin (so Millie tells me)

Jean Knee, the owner of Mr. Cocka Doodle Doo and maker of some darn fine bacon Christmas ornaments (so Millie tells me)

Elasticwaistbandlady, the love of my life and frequent crying towel

K/Kailyn/Mrs. Monkeybutt, for her faithful and supportive comments in my constant hours of need

Quick, take the awards before I weep on them.

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats to you! Quick, get a kleenex!

Super Happy Girl said...

Ewww...is that snot on your vestibule floor?

Millie said...

Dry up, you Weepy McWeepweep.

Unknown said...

Snot you, it's me.

Klin said...

Awww. thanks. I must stop by. Your humor compels me. I love humor. I'm just not really good at it. You are.

"I'll be back."

dalene said...

I'd like to thank the academy...

And Saddle Bags.

And Annie for making me laugh.

(And if I were smart enough to change my own template at WordPress I'd be honored to accept that award.)

Tori :) said...

That is so wonderful Mrs. Crybaby. You are so deserving. :)

Jean Knee said...

Oh thank you cry baby, I would weep into my freshly pressed paper napkin but that would be wasteful

Jean Knee said...

does the award come with snot on it or can we get it plain?

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I can put this award next to my 'Worst Of Show' trophy that has a bronzed eggplant on top of it.

I won it at the Eggplant Extravaganza last year. Nobody seemed to care for my eggplant pastries neither my Eggplant/Vienna Sausage Casserole Surprise. Oh well, maybe I'll fare better with at the Salmon-In-A-Can Festival.

Jean Knee said...

yeah, I need the complaint dept. My award came with no snot whatsoever.